Government Closes EOI For Prominent Gold Coast Site, Again

State infrastructure and planning minister Stirling Hinchliffe said the project has now been reconfigured, with five instead of 8.2 hectares being offered.

He told the AFR the government is offering the site after several unsolicited offers for proposals were made regarding the site and others around it. Expressions of Interest to redevelop the site closed last week (March 4). Detailed proposals are to be with council by April 20. A decision is expected to be made within 16 months.

 

Share or Recommend article

Marc Pallisco

A freelance property analyst and journalist, Marc is a co-founder of realestatesource.com.au.

Marc Pallisco

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!